Sunday, September 8, 2019

Jesus Didn't Leave those Footprints


I initially guessed the footprints that appeared on my van windows must have been a prank by Maura on her way to work in the morning.

"Cute, Maura. Weirdo. That was baffling at first," I texted Maura when I discovered them. I was getting ready for work myself and had stepped outside to have a cigarette in the morning sun. My van was parked next to the stoop.

Someone's bare foot prints were on the mid-row windows on both sides of the minivan. I was up early that morning, but Maura had gotten up much earlier. She was usually already well into her work day by the time Tina and I would roll out of bed.

"What was baffling?" Maura texted back after a couple minutes.

Read the rest at the new Adventures of Dan and Tina.

No comments:

Post a Comment